ആരാച്ചാർ - കെ.ആർ.മീര

Madly in ❤️LOVE❤️ with this book. I didn't just read it but experienced it. In my imagination I was relating myself as the central character Chethana, or as a person very close to her. K R Meera has marvellously portrayed the inner conflicts of a woman. I feel this aspect was the main factor that somehow made me relate to Chethana. Many a times, conflicting thoughts come from somewhere, run around in my mind making me imagine things. So, in that case, this novel has provided me with ample space to live in a world of my own dreams along with the characters and various situations🙂.Sometimes this world seem So Mechanized to me. At those moments I find it relieving to sit alone in a corner with a book in my hand FREEING MYSELF TO ANOTHER WORLD OF IMAGINATION. Then I can experience the breath of life and varying emotions within me along the characters.As I read about each character, my imagination searches for faces that it finds to be apt, out of the many faces that I have come across in my life.

              

           Some striking aspects which I found in this novel:

    *The UNPREDICTABLE NATURE of LOVE & DEATH.


    *If you can SMILE even in adverse situations, even those obstacles will admire your COURAGE.


     * Have MEDIAS lost HUMANITY in the haste of commercializing ordinary lives? The climax gives a STRONG reply.


     *How LIFE takes us through the most UNEXPECTED Paths.


     *What we whole heartedly and sincerely desire may not be what we get. But do not lose HOPE. In the attempts to follow desires, We must not forget WHO WE ARE and the POWER within ourselves.

      

     *Dedication and Respect towards one's own Profession. In this novel this aspect revolves around a job that requires much courage and concentration...The duty of executing Death Penalties.


    ⭐# WOMEN POWER# ⭐


 IAM SURE I WILL READ THIS BOOK AGAIN.

Comments