DISCOVERING ONESELF

 Dhanya Varma...Anchor of HAPPINESS PROJECT❣️ She is an Amazing Human being who has got the power to change lives by inspiring others. An open-hearted, down to earth Personality who spreads Positive vibes through her beautiful smile and her warm words. Our college union had held an online Interaction meet with her. It was really a VALUABLE session. She told us that in Happiness Project, she had interviewed each guest with no pre-concieved notions at all. She was eager to listen to their stories with the curiosity of a child. I think this quality of her have played a major role in bringing out their complete feelings and thus making it a SPECIAL Program.

        When asked to describe herself as a person, the reply that she gave made me think...She said " I cannot describe myself as such and such because Iam evolving". We often try to describe ourselves by mentioning our character traits, but definitely nothing remains constant. " Life is ever Evolving".

         Moreover she brought back to me one  of my inner Dreams...i.e. to go to Mumbai and live there atleast for one or two years, experiencing the FREEDOM of INDEPENDENCE along with the INSECURITIES of staying away from my family. I feel, what she said was indeed true. This is the age in which Iam undergoing the process of Evolution into my Complete Self as a Person. We can Discover our True Selves only when we get out of our comfort zones.

      Some famous person has said " If you keep your air craft safe inside your home, surely it will not get damaged for a long time. But if you want to fly high, you will have to break the shackles of your comfort zone and take yourselves out to the World to experience and explore life".

       I don't know if my dream will ever get fulfilled, but there are Nostalgic feelings deep inside my heart that pull me back to the destination of my childhood memories, just to visit the place where we lived, just to meet the people whom we were aquainted with, just to visit my St.Xaviers school.

The temples in Mumbai is always a special feeling to me, the Shiva temple(next to my school) where we used to pour milk over the Shiva lingam by ourselves, the bells which we could rang, the long lemon garlands that my mother used to make for goddess Amba Bhavani.

                The eve of Festivals are always so LOVELY there...The brightness of Diwali, the colourfulness of Holi, beauty of the big Ganesha statues which are kept erected on the roads and temples at Ganesh chathurti, Dassara festival that celebrates the victory of good over evil and much more.

                 Train journeys are Moments that I treasure close to my heart and miss immensely. I think our return journey from Mumbai to Kerala, when I was in second standard was the last time that I entered a train.  I still remember sitting on the window side, close to the iron grills looking out and enjoying the beauty and wonders of nature, vast Sunflower gardens, village fields, small ponds,the train going through a tunnel leaving us in darkness for some time, monkeys jumping near to the windows to take the food offered by passengers etc. 

     # CHILDHOOD IS THE BEST OF TIMES IN A PERSON'S LIFE#🥰❤️


         Starting from Dhanya Varma,now I have reached my Childhood🙃 

      I BELIEVE THAT SOME DAY I WILL VISIT MUMBAI AGAIN.

Comments

Post a Comment